Residential Construction Project Manager
Description: Join the construction company that Honolulu Star-Advertiser readers have voted “Hawaii’s Best.” A fourth-generation general contractor, HK Construction has been creating quality, custom homes that are built to last. HK Construction is looking for a Residential Construction Project Manager based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefits: Health, dental, vision, a retirement plan match and vacation/sick leave
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage financials and administrative portions of each assigned project.
- Review and analyze weekly job reports; conduct "After-Project" and other meetings as needed.
- Keep estimator apprised of all changes on a regular basis, including change orders.
- Manage the planning and implementation of each assigned project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scopes, goals, and deliverables.
- Report weekly status of each project to the Production Department Manager.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements, timelines, and budgets.
- Track projects using Buildertrend or other industry-related scheduling software.
- Present project reports/documentation to the Production Department Manager regularly to aid in defining progress and problems.
- Implement and manage all project changes and interventions to achieve client-driven project timelines and goals.
- Assess each project regularly to ensure quality assurance and client satisfaction is maintained.
- Detail oriented around all aspects of the job.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Knowledge of residential building components and how residential buildings are structurally put together.
- Ability to meet deadlines to maximize project's financial outlook and maintain client confidence and satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma/GED required.
- Successful residential "bags-on" construction experience is a plus
- 5+ years successful Project Management experience is preferred.
Please submit a resume with relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., at our office located at: 2046 S. King Street, Honolulu, HI 96826. Call (808) 841-1800
, ext. 106.